Several thousand young adults will gather from South Africa,other African countries and beyond in a Pilgrimage of Trust:
- Celebrating Christ, Source of peace and true reconciliation
- Praying, singing, being in silence and sharing faith
- Discovering people of different cultures and their lives
- Experiencing the Church as a ferment of unity and communion
- Accommodation with local families
Participation in the meeting is open to those 18 to 35 years old, and also adult leaders of groups of young people.
Mug, spoon, reusable plastic plate, water-bottle, torch, and small mat/cloth for sitting on the ground.
Participants from outside Cape Town will be hosted overnight and given breakfast by families throughout the city. Bus transport will be provided for participants from each host church to the central venue.
Simple meals will be served at midday and in the evening at the central venue.
The registration and payment is open till the 30th July 2019.
There are two packages:
- R1900 include registration, transport and T-shirt
- R600 include registration and T-shirts.
Departure date: 24th September 2019
Time: 6pm prompt.
Arrival in Johannesburg: 30th September 2019